Application security platform for the modern enterprise
As opposed to static pattern-based approaches, Sqreen analyses application execution logic in real time to deliver more robust security without compromising performance. This empowers security owners to easily extend protection and visibility across their entire application portfolio without requiring on-going maintenance and tuning.
Protect applications by preventing data breaches, stopping account takeovers and blocking business logic attacks.-> Learn more
Increase visibility by monitoring incidents in real time, streamlining incident response management and automating your application inventory.-> Learn more
- Get up and running in minutes
- Try out all premium features
- Access to Sqreen customer support
Combine HTTP and application-level security signals to more effectively identify and block attacks.
- Block attacks from the OWASP top 10, including Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), SQL injections, or Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF).
- Combine multiple protections into one: RASP (Runtime Application Self-Protection), In-App WAF (Web Application Firewall), Account Takeovers, and more.
- Leverage the full execution context of requests and block critical attacks without generating false positives.
- Prevent business logic attacks with out-of-the-box playbooks that cover feature abuses, shared users accounts and more.
Easy to use
Get started in minutes with Smart Stack Detection that automatically optimizes your configuration.
- Deploy Sqreen's microagents in minutes on any type of architecture.
- Continuously adapt protections to your evolving application's stack without manual configurations required.
- Don't block legitimate traffic or slow down your engineers.
- Integrate Sqreen into your workflow with native integrations, webhooks, and APIs.
Reduce alert fatigue and receive notifications on only the incidents that matter.
- Always stay one step ahead of attackers with incidents alerting you in real-time only in case of a critical attack.
- Go beyond an IP and investigate malicious activities by linking security activities to authenticated users.
- Fasten vulnerability remediation with stacktraces pinpointing the vulnerable line of code.
- Drill down into user and IP activity timelines to identify attackers before they cause harm.
Trusted by 800+ customers
With Sqreen, we’ve been able to deal with some major attacks with ease over the past year. On top of that, the number of false positives is negligible, if not zero, which is a fantastic benefit. I know I only have to spring into action if it’s merited!Richard Grey Head of Information Security at Freeagent
Sqreen delivers the security monitoring that Algolia needs to able to confidently promise a tier-one service to our customers.Sylvain Utard VP Engineering at Algolia
Our website and applications are under constant attack from hackers and bots. Sqreen allowed us to secure our apps with staggering efficiency and was incredibly fast to set up.Sacha Morard CTO at Le Monde Group
Sqreen is open constantly in my browser. I check it every day and keep up with email alerts. As a one-person security team, the value for me is really peace of mind. I know Sqreen will alert me when anything happens, so I can focus on the other security items on my plate.Nicolas Valcárcel Security Architect at Rainforest QA
Sqreen supports the most important side of our business: the application. I know that if something goes wrong there, I will be alerted, and have visibility into the issue right away. The peace of mind that brings cannot be overstated.Matthieu Bouthors Senior Security Engineer at Front
It’s a great feeling to know that some things are taken care of on the security front in a way that doesn’t degrade the performance of our applications. The impact is minimal and we’re more secure. The signal-to-noise ratio is great, so I only have to break my flow to focus on security issues when it’s merited.Guillaume Luccisano, CTO at Triplebyte