Protect applications by preventing data breaches, stopping account takeovers and blocking business logic attacks.Free trial
Used by 800+ customers
With Sqreen, we’ve been able to deal with some major attacks with ease over the past year. On top of that, the number of false positives is negligible, if not zero, which is a fantastic benefit. I know I only have to spring into action if it’s merited!Richard Grey Head of Information Security at Freeagent
Sqreen delivers the security monitoring that Algolia needs to able to confidently promise a tier-one service to our customers.Sylvain Utard VP Engineering at Algolia
Our website and applications are under constant attack from hackers and bots. Sqreen allowed us to secure our apps with staggering efficiency and was incredibly fast to set up.Sacha Morard CTO at Le Monde Group
Sqreen is open constantly in my browser. I check it every day and keep up with email alerts. As a one-person security team, the value for me is really peace of mind. I know Sqreen will alert me when anything happens, so I can focus on the other security items on my plate.Nicolas Valcárcel Security Architect at Rainforest QA
Sqreen supports the most important side of our business: the application. I know that if something goes wrong there, I will be alerted, and have visibility into the issue right away. The peace of mind that brings cannot be overstated.Matthieu Bouthors Senior Security Engineer at Front
It’s a great feeling to know that some things are taken care of on the security front in a way that doesn’t degrade the performance of our applications. The impact is minimal and we’re more secure. The signal-to-noise ratio is great, so I only have to break my flow to focus on security issues when it’s merited.Guillaume Luccisano, CTO at Triplebyte
Prevent data breaches
Protect your applications, microservices and APIs against the most critical threats.
- Block attacks from the OWASP top 10 including Cross Site Scripting (XSS), SQL injections or Shell injections.
- Combine multiple protections into one: RASP (Runtime Application Self-Protection), In-App WAF (Web Application Firewall), CSP (Content Security Policy) and more.
- Leverage the full execution context of requests, and block critical attacks without generating false positives.
- Continuously adapt protections to your evolving application's stack without updates required.
Stop account takeovers
Prevent bad actors from taking over your customers' accounts and accessing sensitive data.
- Leverage in-app signals to automatically detect and block bruteforce or automated credential stuffing attacks.
- Easily investigate malicious activities by leveraging dynamic risk scores and full user account timelines.
- Create custom policies to automate threat responses and account recovery processes.
- Automate intrusion alerts and extend your app using Sqreen's webhooks.
Block business logic attacks
Go beyond code vulnerabilities and easily prevent business logic threats
- Leverage out-of-the-box playbooks to cover business logic threats ranging from shared user accounts, fake signups or feature abuses.
- Integrate a 2-line SDK to collect in-app events and create custom automation playbooks tailored to your app.
- Respond to incidents instantly with actions ranging from blocking users to triggering webhook calls to external services.
- Push new automations without the need for changing your code or redeploying you app.
- Get up and running in minutes
- Try out all premium features
- Access to Sqreen customer support
Unified Appsec Platform
Protect, observe and test your applications through a single platform and apply a holistic security approach.
In-app Security Signals
Analyze application execution logic in real-time to deliver more robust security without compromising performance.
Sandboxed microagents dynamically adapt to evolving applications and threats without requiring maintenance.